[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher

x3Billyx3Billy
Reactions: 200
edited March 2017 in General Chat
I don't know why they would like to make us use Nexon Launcher when each update causes you to redownload the whole game. So stupid 10gb every time. Game launcher ftw.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2017
    Thats whats happening to me, it appears the update corrupted the original nexon file that was saved. Try updating nexon launcher and then updating the patch. I'm currently at like 14% downloaded, had to delete a 52% downloaded file because it got corrupted (again)
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited March 2017
    Just use the manual patcher (that's what I will be doing from now on) to patch the game
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited March 2017
    What I do is make a copy of the nexon folder before patching so that in case it gets screwed, I can just copy it over w/o having to redownload. This works for me on both direct and nexon launch. Feel free to give it a try.
  • SlickBackSlickBack
    Reactions: 320
    edited March 2017
    i can't open the game it says i'm missing blah blah blah.dll. so i have to re download the whole game again?
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    Try using maple through steam, its what i personally do and are comfortable with.