[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How active are your GMs on your server?

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited March 2017
    I guess i never saw once in GMS, at least outiside of events that i rarely went(too much lag made me not go in those events...), i remember when i was trainning in Himes in BMS, and suddenly a GM appear, saying hi and how he was searching for hackers in some maps, really made me happy seeing a GM and that he was doing something.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Outside of GM events or anything like that, I've only had wild sightings once or twice.

This is GM Rarukia, popped up right in the middle of a very deep conversation about buying and selling semen, F3'd, and then poofed.
    a7Bn8A6.jpg
    They are watching.
    JettLuvsURoseDrop
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited March 2017
    What GMs? lmao last I saw one on Reboot they were backing one of the most well known hacking guilds in the server.........how ironic lmao
  • 2Short2Post2Short2Post
    Reactions: 640
    edited March 2017
    I hope all lucid runs are recorded like empress runs. Any active GM can take a peek :L