[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing daily Excavation Tool Pouch

Comments

• YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited March 2017
    I never got this quest
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited March 2017
    Greetings everyone!

We're currently still looking into this issue, however, we have forwarded a list of players who have reported the missing quest.

Thank you,

Arwoooo~
    SesomSlayer
  • lMagellMagel
    Reactions: 900
    edited March 2017
    lMagel wrote: »
    it seem like i got fix thank you admin :3

well i thought i got fix but it just one day :( the next day again i don't got it anymore ?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017

well i thought i got fix but it just one day :( the next day again i don't got it anymore ?

Again I ask: were you logged in at reset time (midnight UTC / 5PM PDT / 8PM EDT / 2AM CET) on the day you got the quest? How about on the day you didn't?
  • lMagellMagel
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Again I ask: were you logged in at reset time (midnight UTC / 5PM PDT / 8PM EDT / 2AM CET) on the day you got the quest? How about on the day you didn't?

No i usually login at 9am to 10pm UTC
    On that day i login at 7am UTC
    And to day i login the same as that day but i don't see the Quest anymore :(
  • ShouzuruShouzuru
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    i only got the quest twice. the other days i dont even get the quest at all
  • Spy006Spy006
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    It has been 3 days and the quest not showing up O_O
  • lMagellMagel
    edited March 2017
    Wow i just login and i see the Quest but when i click at it and it disappear and i got nothing (btw : my inventory not full)
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I had a strange behaviour today in which I was able to claim the gift tool for 2 times today (according to UTC) on the same world (Luna) and account using different characters.

It seems that the behaviour is unexpected.

I believe it was fair enough as I was not able to clear the quest in previous days.
  • DMHDMH
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited April 2017
    Same Problem. I got the tools the first day and I looked for the claim your tools every day since then but figured I misread the original instructions. Then I was talking to my son today - he has been getting the tools every day. I asked him to show me where - it doesn't show up on my account. Should I post a ticket too or is this enough?
  • DMHDMH
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited April 2017
    The day after I posted here I got one more set of tools (so I thought it was fixed) - no back tools even though I logged in every day. Checked today after reset and I ddin't get the tools again - so even though I have logged in every day - gotten artefacts every day (so they can tell I logged in) - checked every day - have only gotten tools twice. And am not getting them again.
  • SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2017
    Almost same story for me, not any tools since I posted here. (The days I was online, wasn't online every single day)
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited April 2017
    Any compensation?