[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sudden Equip Stat Changes...

SealSeal
Reactions: 1,310
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Sooo, I just redownloaded the game a few days ago and noticed some of my items had their stats changed. I tried Googling around, but can't find an official announcement for these changes. The items in question are the Dominator Pendant and Rex's Earrings, which use to have 10% HP. I'm assuming they were changed because they are considered overpowered for Demon Avengers?

I feel these changes are unfair considering the amount of effort, time, and money I put into these items. I had to purchase megaphones to advertise and find anyone willing to do the PQ needed for the earrings, and from what I remember it required everyone's cooperation to successfully pass. Also considering the mesos/NX I put into starring and cubing. To my knowledge, these items aren't even considered or used as end game gear for the majority nor have I seen them used much by fellow Demon Avengers. I guess I'm just dumb for investing in these equips?

Edit:
Here are the old stats of the items.
MapleStory-BasilMarket-Screen-213080.jpg
rexearring.JPG

Comments

• GirthquakeGirthquake
    Reactions: 350
    edited April 2017
    it's a bug that's been around since december, nothing new
  • SealSeal
    edited April 2017
    Girthquake wrote: »
    So it's description error and still 10%?

• GirthquakeGirthquake
    Reactions: 350
    edited April 2017
    Seal wrote: »

no it adds 10 hp. been 5 months now
  • SealSeal
    edited April 2017
    Seal wrote: »

no it adds 10 hp. been 5 months now

Not sure if my read my original post... unless you mean it never gave 10% HP in the first place and it was suppose to be only +10 HP.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited April 2017
    It still give 10% HP, personally tested myself just now.
    Seal
  • SealSeal
    edited April 2017
    Rexaar wrote: »
    It still give 10% HP, personally tested myself just now.
    Thanks for verifying. I wasn't sure if I was doing the math right since the percentages don't add up because it's slightly higher than the potential percentage alone, but lower if the missing 10% is added. Probably wasn't calculating the right numbers (just did my current HP total which included the extra HP from my other +HP and HP % items) since I can't see my base HP like the other stats.