[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Attendance ended early?

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Fennekin wrote: »
    The Teeny White Monkey Attendance thing says it starts today but I don't see it in the Event Star. .
    Would be hilarious if there aren't any extra days for that attendance either lol, since we won't be able to start it until the maintenance ends (AT 12 PM PDT.......... y'know, 5 hours before reset, when most people are still at work/school :/ )

You can start it right now if you want to.
    Could have started it five hours ago, in fact.

Dangit, read this right after I did all my dailies.

Woo, back to 200 kills and plenty of days to spare.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2017
    I'd like to inform everyone that we're aware that the attendance event had zero buffer days with the first day being extremely tight due to the maintenance plus the server reset time.

Currently, we're discussing with our team on how we plan to proceed with the recent issue with the Spring Heatwave attendance event.
    Until we've reached and announced our conclusion, please hold onto your horses!

Arwoooo~
    JotunheimFennekinBellamazed
  • AK712AK712
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited April 2017
    I have a suggestion.

The Thursday box next week (since tomorrow's is far too close to do this all in an hour) could include all of the unclaimed rewards the players had, plus the reward for the one day after the reward they were at when the reset happened. This way, everyone gets all of their items in a neat package.
    Bellamazed