[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HAYATO, KANNA, AND ZEN FIFTH JOB SKILLS

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited June 2017
    Dang, Kanna's new attack is so crazy. That thing has a huge AoE
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    RikNL wrote: »
    I like the idea of being to able to change from Zen > Jett and the otherway arround. Like in TMS

wait, does this mean we're getting Zen in GMS? I'm so confused...

and the last 2 warriors from the sengoku ally skill are basically Ayame and a thief class - possible teasers for the remaining 3 classes of JMS? c:
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited June 2017
    Xenon92 wrote: »
    I like the idea of being to able to change from Zen > Jett and the otherway arround. Like in TMS

and the last 2 warriors from the sengoku ally skill are basically Ayame and a thief class - possible teasers for the remaining 3 classes of JMS? c:

Nexon gave a big F*** you for anyone wanting Ayame class, since they made her a summon in 5job skill, there's no way they would bring her after that(what class can summon themselves to aid in fights?).
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    Xenon92 wrote: »

no it doent, TMS just has the ability to use Jett skill skins on Zen through an additional story quest, they have been able to since last year or so, something similar for Jett has not come to any version that has jett.

and none of the summons are thiefs, of the summons, theres hayato's commander (not a thief), another diviner like Kanna and then Ayame.
    Ivangold wrote: »
    Nexon gave a big F*** you for anyone wanting Ayame class, since they made her a summon in 5job skill, there's no way they would bring her after that(what class can summon themselves to aid in fights?).
    This is something that can always be changed, I don't think this seals the fate of Ayame but there is a possibility that they have to do a minor rework to Ayame since a lot has changed since they released the concept in the hieizan temple content, especially as 5th job has come which means figuring out what skills get what boost and concepts for 5th job skills etc.

When Demon was released everybody thought that, that was going to be the Resistance Warrior class, fast forward a few years and we actually have a legit Resistance Warrior, Blaster.