[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cube Packs for Reboot

Comments

• DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Pengy wrote: »
    Posting in support of being able to buy multiple cubes again. This would also reduce the CS server lag when some people save up 3k+ worth of cubes when cube sales hit.

I'll be trying to buy at least 12.5k+ Cubes myself, hope we get packs before then. :)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2017
    I agree cause sometimes people crash or get error messages when they are clicking the individual cubes from cs into inventory.
  • ZeroByDivideZeroByDivide
    Reactions: 470
    edited October 2017
    x-post from Reddit

With the end of year events fast approaching (namely Double Miracle Time), I feel it would be relevant to suggest the addition of cube bundles to Reboot's cash shop. In case Nexon or anyone else isn't aware, currently red and black cubes can only be bought one at a time, which makes the game extremely tedious for players trying to spend a large amount of meso.

For those unaware, at the beginning of Reboot, the ability to buy multiple cubes was removed due to a glitch where upon selecting a large amount of cubes, the total cost would "overflow" after a certain point, resulting in the player obtaining both the cubes, and a sum of mesos as well. Ever since then, players have had to buy cubes individually.

Double Miracle time is by far the most popular seasonal event, so popular, that the servers usually can't handle the amount of players that log on for the event. Last DMT, during peak hours, it would take anywhere up to 1 minute to buy a single cube, provided you could even make it into the cash shop without disconnecting.

Adding cube bundles to Reboot is a much needed quality of life change that would help the majority of the player base.
    Xenooooon
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017