[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wonderoid "attendance" - Nexon can't count

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited May 2017 in General Chat
specifically these 2 sections:
Enter Rescue Mode for 30 days to receive:

Aspire Commemorative Coins (x300)
Aspire Visitor's ID
Storm Growth Potion: Tradeable within account, 30-day duration.

and

Mechanical Hearts Event: May 24 – June 20

idk about you, but May 24th to June 20th is only 28 days.

Comments

• xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited May 2017
    28 days... And usually events are time locked so... We're boned bro.
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Its just my humble opinion but Nexon should withdraw the event and re-release it when its easier, and more accessible to play. Its pretty good story wise but the JQ in it made me give up the event.
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited May 2017
    When even fans of jump quests are saying this one goes too far, that is a message Nexon ought to be paying attention to.
    krsk
  • zalbagxzalbagx
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2017
    okay so, I dunno how you think it is impossible, but you don't have to complete rescue mode to get credit for it, and your visitor ID's that you get one of daily count aswell when you use them to enter rescue mode. so you get one of those a day from the kill300 monsters + the free entry aswell. therefore you only need 15 days total to get the 30 day reward.
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited May 2017
    zalbagx wrote: »
    okay so, I dunno how you think it is impossible, but you don't have to complete rescue mode to get credit for it, and your visitor ID's that you get one of daily count aswell when you use them to enter rescue mode. so you get one of those a day from the kill300 monsters + the free entry aswell. therefore you only need 15 days total to get the 30 day reward.

And you are wrong, thread starter is correct. I figured this can't be counted multiple times in one day so it must be once a day attempt count. We are on day 6 now (29th of May), I did this every day and I didn't see the 5th Entry reward quest yesterday untill today. And I have used a Aspire Visitor's ID pass before, if this pass did count I would have gotten the reward yesterday already.

I noticed Nexon possibly didn't know how to count correctly but I waited out to see when I could claim the 5th Entry Reward before posting it here.

And there are few players who rescued all 8 Wondroids already, pretty sure these players also received their 5th Entry Reward today.
    Its just my humble opinion but Nexon should withdraw the event and re-release it when its easier, and more accessible to play. Its pretty good story wise but the JQ in it made me give up the event.
    They don't need to withdraw it, other wise there will be no events. There are still players who did manage to complete the runs. But what Nexon can do is adjust it and fix the glitches and bring it back another time.

Few months ago there was this event MMF, and it was not easy either. And I think not many players complaint about it but sure there were complaints about it. MMF rewards were mainly chairs I guess that's why. Now we got Wondroids + a good heart, and there are lots of complaints. MMF was not taken away earlier either.
  • zalbagxzalbagx
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2017
    Anything wrote: »

And you are wrong, thread starter is correct. I figured this can't be counted multiple times in one day so it must be once a day attempt count. We are on day 6 now (29th of May), I did this every day and I didn't see the 5th Entry reward quest yesterday untill today. And I have used a Aspire Visitor's ID pass before, if this pass did count I would have gotten the reward yesterday already.

I noticed Nexon possibly didn't know how to count correctly but I waited out to see when I could claim the 5th Entry Reward before posting it here.

And there are few players who rescued all 8 Wondroids already, pretty sure these players also received their 5th Entry Reward today.
    They don't need to withdraw it, other wise there will be no events. There are still players who did manage to complete the runs. But what Nexon can do is adjust it and fix the glitches and bring it back another time.

Few months ago there was this event MMF, and it was not easy either. And I think not many players complaint about it but sure there were complaints about it. MMF rewards were mainly chairs I guess that's why. Now we got Wondroids + a good heart, and there are lots of complaints. MMF was not taken away earlier either.

I'm sorry but I recieved my 5 day reward on day 3. so maybe you have to complete the jq once a day, in order to use the passes, but I have failed every pass I've used and still I got the reward on the 3rd day.
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited May 2017
    I'm sorry but I recieved my 5 day reward on day 3. so maybe you have to complete the jq once a day, in order to use the passes, but I have failed every pass I've used and still I got the reward on the 3rd day.

Ah thanks for the comment. Let see, I started on Wednesday but I didn't complete a JQ run, but from Thursday till Sunday I completed my JQs each day, so I rescued 4 Androids. I didn't do Mondays one yet but my 5th Day Entry Reward is available, seems weird why I didn't see mine yesterday though. You could still be correct though then since you got it on Day 3. My apologize then too.

Let see what Nexon has to say.