[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cassandra is a jerkwad! (Mega Burning Error)

MidnightLouieMidnightLouie
Reactions: 550
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I created a Mega Burning Character on each world, then deleted some and created new ones, a Kaiser and then a Luminous. Both times I Mega Burned them... and when I tried to get their reward boxes for the Frozen Gear, Cassandra said "Empty 4 Use Slots and talk to me again." Even when I emptied my entire Use Inventory, she gives the same message. Unfortunately, I don't think I can create a new Mega Burning Character in time for the event to end. I'm lucky I can restore my Mega Burned Jett which I deleted! (Also, a Beast Tamer I had created didn't get his reward boxes.)

Comments

• LilShankLilShank
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2017
    I'm having the same issue on a new burning BaM!
  • VulgornVulgorn
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    The same has happened to my new Shadower. Submitted a request for it, so we'll see if anything comes of it.
  • Riku593Riku593
    Reactions: 570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I'm having the same issue on my new Hayato. Will also sumbit a request now.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    The problem has been forwarded onward for resolving.

In the meantime, maybe Ms. Cassandra could spend a little less time staring into her crystal ball and more time learning how to count (at least up to 4).
  • MidnightLouieMidnightLouie
    Reactions: 550
    edited June 2017
    Okay, thanks. I know it's pointless to fix it now that the Mega Burning is almost over, but the fact that the chest giving Frozen Equips has disappeared from a couple of my characters was annoying. That equipment is better than the normal Level 100 stuff! :(

Anyways, thanks again.
  • TheTruReaperTheTruReaper
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    its still kind sad i joined back on maplestory after a long break,saw i could get good gear for my new aran, and being unable to get it just because of a glitch.
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    It was related to the event window displaying that the burning event had ended, even though the client was still letting you make them.