[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Override Community Concerns & Reported Issues

Comments

• RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    LeXMooN wrote: »
    I lost alot of HP and Range.

That HP and a bit of your main stat can be because all the character cards are away. You can get the same (or better) advantages by putting them in your Synergy Grid from the Legion System.
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited June 2017
    no longer an issue
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    July wrote: »
    Hey, Any news about the Avatar Stamp Trade Issue? You guys aware for this issue? =/ we can't rly get the new items in stamp shop if this wont get fixed.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/14098/avatar-stamp-trade-issue#latest

Hey i found a way around this.. it seems that its just some characters are glitched.. what i did was trade the items on a different char that shared a cash shop with the one i wanted to gain the item and bam no problem.
  • ToutoshineToutoshine
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2017
    sorry if this is off topic,, this is about TakeOver reward login.
    if my character is dual blade, then i get the absolab weapon reward, do i get dagger or katara?
    or i can get other thief weapon like claw??
    how is this reward works??
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    Toutoshine wrote: »
    if my character is dual blade, then i get the absolab weapon reward, do i get dagger or katara?

Since it's completely untradeable (no you cannot PSoK this one) AFTER you open the box, you will receive a primary weapon based on your character's job.

However, you can transfer the TakeOver Rewards Tier 4 Box through storage.
  • ToutoshineToutoshine
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2017
    Toutoshine wrote: »

Since it's completely untradeable (no you cannot PSoK this one) AFTER you open the box, you will receive a primary weapon based on your character's job.

However, you can transfer the TakeOver Rewards Tier 4 Box through storage.

thx for your answer, but isn't it a shame you cant choose other weapon for your class like claw or katara :(
  • KelpTheGreatKelpTheGreat
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited June 2017
    Most of this override event is awesome! I especially love that Jett finally got her fourth job skills changed, so she doesn't have like 60 points left over. One problem with that, though - Jett now has 10 points left over. Is this some weird oversight, or are you guys just bad at math? :/
  • LeshyyLeshyy
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2017
    Hi, I don't know if this has been addresed but as soon as I opened my override box and claimed the robo pet my game crashed. When I logged back on my pet and my box dissappeared, and I still didn't get them back. Waiting for response.
  • ExultantExultant
    Reactions: 310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Leshyy wrote: »
    Hi, I don't know if this has been addresed but as soon as I opened my override box and claimed the robo pet my game crashed. When I logged back on my pet and my box dissappeared, and I still didn't get them back. Waiting for response.

They have noticed. The best they have so far right now is to hold tight. =/ Personally kinda worried that the game team doesn't have that high on the priority list atm. Hopefully within the next week they will have more for us
  • ShouzuruShouzuru
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    where is this synergy ring cube? i dont see it in the shop since day one. Also i dont get my occult cube from opening the boxes
  • ExultantExultant
    Reactions: 310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Shouzuru wrote: »
    where is this synergy ring cube? i dont see it in the shop since day one. Also i dont get my occult cube from opening the boxes

Its in the accessory tab of the coin shop. As for the occult cubes, (if those are the ones that are purple) I don't think they are available in reboot (if thats the world you are playing in)
  • ShouzuruShouzuru
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    yes im playing on reboot, but still i dont see it. is it not available in reboot? the cubelNMQvo4.png