[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.221 Spring Blossoms Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crashing Nonstop

NaokiNaoki
Reactions: 1,045
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
I keep crashing everytime I log in, it doesnt show the guild I'm in or online people on my friends list plus unable to type. sometimes I manage to log in without crashing but when I change channel / go inside a portal/ go in cash shop/ auction house it disconnecting me multiple times until I get a desktop crash. this is happening nonstop since the last update patch. please help. Btw- my internet is completely fine and im running on windows 8.
I was hoping they will fix it after the unschedualed maint but it's still happening :/. just wondering, is it only me ?
Btw this is most likely happening on my main character only. all the rest seems fine :/.

Comments

• ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 1,955
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    you need wait all things to get load i had that aswell
    what i do is
    after server and ch select wait that create button to get his collor then 5min +-wait aafter that enter your pin
    when you land ingame wait till frame gets normal jump around try move a bit if lagy wait then sould be fineeee at least worked for me
  • AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited June 2017
    The server is unstable as well. Nexon will probably throw another Unscheduled maint. soon
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Antroxious wrote: »
    The server is unstable as well. Nexon will probably throw another Unscheduled maint. soon

There is no probably when it comes to nexon and unscheduled maintenances, there is only definitely
  • B0EmptyZombieB0EmptyZombie
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    I cannot get the Override Event sticker off my screen. Therefore I cannot play. Please Help!!!
    edited June 2017
    The thing that says 'Override Perks' won't go away.
    edited June 2017
    Help!!! I cannot get 'Override Perks' off my screen so I cannot play...
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 2,840
    edited June 2017
    Help!!! I cannot get 'Override Perks' off my screen so I cannot play...

Hit the escape key if you haven't tried that already.

Also, no need to triple post, especially with something completely unrelated to the topic
  • BerryWalkerBerryWalker
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    Same problem.... crashes everytime....
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,760
    edited June 2017
    i been crashing like at least 20 times during 2x exp. i even changed channels and troubleshoot internet problems, still doesnt do anything and i dont have other programs up.