[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crashing Nonstop

NaokiNaoki
Reactions: 1,145
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
I keep crashing everytime I log in, it doesnt show the guild I'm in or online people on my friends list plus unable to type. sometimes I manage to log in without crashing but when I change channel / go inside a portal/ go in cash shop/ auction house it disconnecting me multiple times until I get a desktop crash. this is happening nonstop since the last update patch. please help. Btw- my internet is completely fine and im running on windows 8.
I was hoping they will fix it after the unschedualed maint but it's still happening :/. just wondering, is it only me ?
Btw this is most likely happening on my main character only. all the rest seems fine :/.

Comments

• ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    you need wait all things to get load i had that aswell
    what i do is
    after server and ch select wait that create button to get his collor then 5min +-wait aafter that enter your pin
    when you land ingame wait till frame gets normal jump around try move a bit if lagy wait then sould be fineeee at least worked for me
  • AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited June 2017
    The server is unstable as well. Nexon will probably throw another Unscheduled maint. soon
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Antroxious wrote: »
    The server is unstable as well. Nexon will probably throw another Unscheduled maint. soon

There is no probably when it comes to nexon and unscheduled maintenances, there is only definitely
  • B0EmptyZombieB0EmptyZombie
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    I cannot get the Override Event sticker off my screen. Therefore I cannot play. Please Help!!!
    edited June 2017
    The thing that says 'Override Perks' won't go away.
    edited June 2017
    Help!!! I cannot get 'Override Perks' off my screen so I cannot play...
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited June 2017
    Help!!! I cannot get 'Override Perks' off my screen so I cannot play...

Hit the escape key if you haven't tried that already.

Also, no need to triple post, especially with something completely unrelated to the topic
  • BerryWalkerBerryWalker
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    Same problem.... crashes everytime....
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited June 2017
    i been crashing like at least 20 times during 2x exp. i even changed channels and troubleshoot internet problems, still doesnt do anything and i dont have other programs up.