[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please extend takeover event for 1 more week!!

Me2UMe2U
Reactions: 1,450
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Please extend this event for 1 more week =[ even with the free 12 boxes I still need a weeks worth of boxes =[

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    There's a new TakeOver event starting on the 26th.
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited July 2017
    Is this 100% real, no fake?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Nyvor wrote: »

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//24100/#takeover
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited July 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

sadly it gives dominator pendant instead of absolab weapon according to event list in game
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    xOtaku wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

sadly it gives dominator pendant instead of absolab weapon according to event list in game

Event list in-game has been wrong before (showing flames and stuff like that).
    I'm going to tentatively trust the update notes on this one, but I know the VFMs are aware of the discrepancy and have asked Nexon for clarification.
  • Me2UMe2U
    edited July 2017
    Great! thanks for the info @AKradian I normally don't go on the website just on and off maple if there's a SC or update I just go out
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2017
    Well considering they didn't get the website or in game event list right for Reboot last Takeover, anything is possible. That said I'll probably only go for the Royal coupon this time seeing as it's unlikely we'll get anything else decent this round.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Call me rude or whatever, but saying that you're short 28 boxes at this point kind of makes me question whether if you'd actually do all of them even if the event was extended a week.
    Don't be so selfish. You had like 5 wks (iirc) = 35 days = 140 boxes. 140-96 = 44 extra boxes = 11 days of boxes = more than the 1wks you asked for that you decided to skip. >.>
    Also, 96 -28 = 68 - 12 extra = 56 boxes after 32 days, you didn't even try to do half of them. >.>
    AlbinorockPlyoAtomicArgent
  • Me2UMe2U
    edited July 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Call me rude or whatever, but saying that you're short 28 boxes at this point kind of makes me question whether if you'd actually do all of them even if the event was extended a week.
    Don't be so selfish. You had like 5 wks (iirc) = 35 days = 140 boxes. 140-96 = 44 extra boxes = 11 days of boxes = more than the 1wks you asked for that you decided to skip. >.>
    Also, 96 -28 = 68 - 12 extra = 56 boxes after 32 days, you didn't even try to do half of them. >.>

That's nice lol
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Me2U wrote: »

That's nice lol

Can't wait to see you make another post in 5 weeks about how you need another week of Takeover cause you decided to skip half of the boxes again, lol. =D
  • Me2UMe2U
    edited July 2017
    Sure If you want me to =] I'll do it now if it makes you happy
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Me2U wrote: »
    Sure If you want me to =] I'll do it now if it makes you happy

Knock yourself out. I'm not the one who's going to look like a lazy bum who wants to be spoon fed event achievements.