[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No compensation for extra maintenances?

NyvorNyvor
Reactions: 1,720
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Last week was unbelievable and had many maintenances, even with the extended and postponen maint. Usually it says in the notes, that the compensation for this will be given to the players, but this time we are getting nothing?

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited July 2017
    Nyvor wrote: »
    Last week was unbelievable and had many maintenances, even with the extended and postponen maint. Usually it says in the notes, that the compensation for this will be given to the players, but this time we are getting nothing?

*shrug* and get what? More 2 x's coupons that you can get for not playing the game for like, 3 days?
    Spell traces? Not sure 500 is gonna help much of anyone.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited July 2017
    hey i like the x2 exp coupons. those help me lvl my toons :3
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    Nyvor wrote: »

*shrug* and get what? More 2 x's coupons that you can get for not playing the game for like, 3 days?
    Spell traces? Not sure 500 is gonna help much of anyone.

Shh...I want to train my Alts to 200...-takes your 2x Coupons-
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited July 2017
    I was looking for that 2exp buffs for mules. I need tons of them.