[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When does cadena come gms

DespreWolfDespreWolf
Reactions: 600
edited July 2017 in Non-GMS Content Discussion
So was wondering when is cadena coming to global maplestory:D

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Probs sometime in December. GMS usually has a 6 month gap between KMS for updates.
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    I'm more excited for that new mage. I feel like he might become my main.
  • KargoKargo
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017

Imo the mage looks kinda slow and bad at pretty much everything when not in godmode.
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited July 2017
    That mage looks like a bunch o' stuff thrown togheter. Kinda chaotic mix. A lumi that has xenon-ish skills and looks like a mercedes.
    DeadlyDonkey
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Kargo wrote: »

Imo the mage looks kinda slow and bad at pretty much everything when not in godmode.

But he is better than jett ;)
    Also the moobing is pretty lit.
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    Kargo wrote: »

But he is better than jett ;)
    Also the moobing is pretty lit.
    ^
    The most important part is that he looks fun, as long as it's fun to play, I'm fine with playing a bad class, Jett included
    JettLuvsU
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    KMS Summer Update = GMS Winter Update (anywhere from november to december)
    KMS winter Update = GMS Summer Update (starts anywhere from june to july)

I've been procrastinating on updating my KMS client due to having to change the systemlocale from JP (so i can play my JP locale games ) to Kor, but maybe I will do it this time.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Illium looks like a bunch of classes mixed together and Cadena doesn't? Yeah Cadena does not at all resemble Demon, Dark Knight, or any other class that uses dark skills (in fact If I didn't know any better I'd think they were a third branch of the Demon).
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    Illium looks like a bunch of classes mixed together and Cadena doesn't? Yeah Cadena does not at all resemble Demon, Dark Knight, or any other class that uses dark skills (in fact If I didn't know any better I'd think they were a third branch of the Demon).

but it doesn't look anything like demon branch of skills ,however, a cross between DrK and Xenon I do agree with.

Illumi looks like it could have been a different form of Luminus if anything.
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    According to what I've read Cadena came out in July. So, following the logic of GMS being 6 months behind KMS, Cadena should come out in January and since Illium is going to come out on August 10th, then it should come to GMS in February. However, the Nova update itself came out in June, so unless, they condense the game updates like they've done occasionally in the past, Cadena, and possibly Illium, could come out in December with the latter possibly spilling into January. Since this is their summer update, we'll get this for our winter update. That's the most general explanation I can give and it may be wrong, but I'm just giving a possible scenario. We'll just have to curb our hype until then by watching videos.
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited December 2017
    it came about few days ago