[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dc's

IratzeIratze
Reactions: 400
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Okay, so I've been trying to log in maple all evening now. And I keep disconnecting from the game. It's usual for me to dc's every hour or so, which still is very very often which I don't really mind, but the last few days have just been very annoying. This morning I already dc'ed but since tonight I've been getting dc'ed non stop. I can't even message people because I'll dc instanly. I've tried looking for an issues on my computer but it has nothing to do with my firewall or internet connection.

Are there other people with this issue and does someone know maybe what the problem is and how to fix it because I would very much appreciate it.

Comments

• IratzeIratze
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2017
    Totally, thanks for the help...
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited July 2017
    Try on a different section, like technical support, some of us reported a similar problem.