[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So many boxes!

MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
Reactions: 1,530
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Archive
Like holy cow, these things drop waaaaay to often. It would be nice if the amount of boxes were dialed back a bit. So many of them drop that if I'm trying to loot items for a quest, they get covered up by a blanket of orange boxes. Also, I think it would be nice if all those orange boxes stacked, regardless of tier, so that they take up less inventory space :)

Comments

• PieSaucePieSauce
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    It would also be nice if the boxes stacked over 99. Farming for 5 minutes filled my inventory.
  • ChibaPlayerChibaPlayer
    Reactions: 525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Yeah, just testing the hayato skills on mobs got me so many boxes on the floor.
  • SerafemaSerafema
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Either that, or extend our inventories!
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Also (not sure if I should make a new thread for this suggestion or not), it would be nice if the items you get from opening the boxes don't take up inventory space (kinda like how for the latte event, when you pick up the ingredients, they don't show up in your inventory but the game keeps count). The ingredients for this event take up a ton of etc space. You guys tryna restock a grocery store or something?
  • duelghostduelghost
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    It seems that the Absolute Taste event (that uses the boxes) has an UI we can put the ingredients in. We'll just have to wait for it to be released.
  • iBeariBear
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I agree that there a way too many boxes. I only had 1.5x drop and it capped in a few seconds (at arcane).
    After that I got pet lag (too much drop to pick up makes the screen freeze bits by bit until i can take pet pick up off).
  • TaldoraTaldora
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I also agree that there are a lot of different types of boxes and that opening them, it takes a lot of etc space for the different ingredients for the different tiers of ingredients.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Taldora wrote: »
    I also agree that there are a lot of different types of boxes and that opening them, it takes a lot of etc space for the different ingredients for the different tiers of ingredients.

It are 10 different boxes, giving each a different etc item (so also 10 slots here)
  • jooniebunbunjooniebunbun
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Agree! There's so many 10 different tiers, and each item that comes from it also has different tiers.. It would be nice if they don't take up our inv space since not everyone can get their slots expanded in the actual game