[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion for Princess No Hieizan Dungeon

TwinrovaTwinrova
Reactions: 1,130
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As part of the "A Better Maple" changes for this patch, players are now able to receive Hieizan Temple Keys from Ayame instead of having to do the Hieizan Dungeon. My suggestion is to remove access of the Hieizan Dungeon altogether, as players might be confused about why it exists and potentially waste their time trying to complete the dungeon to no avail, since they can get the Keys just by talking to Ayame. This won't have much of an effect on the existing playerbase either, since the majority of players considered this Dungeon to be a chore, and did not like doing it in the first place.

Additionally, Nexon could take this a step further and remove the Key requirement altogether, but either solution would work.

Comments

• duelghostduelghost
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Hieizan Temple is definitely JMS content, so we'll likely get little say in its changes.

Also do the Hieizan Dungeon quests still exist? I remember on the main servers I couldn't complete them due to the changes made in Mushroom Shrine.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    No content shouldn't be removed.
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    No content shouldn't be removed.

Yes, no content should be removed. Princess No's secondary is one of the best in the game, or best, if you aren't including events. Personally, this is a good thing for me , as it serves as a convenience because I don't have to do the questline. And as for the playerbase being confused, why not guide them and show them how to do the dungeon on the "guides" section on the forum. As for "Hieizan Dungeon is JMS content, so we'll likely get little say in changes." Yes, Hieizan is JMS content, but we are GMS, just because we followed them by adding Princess No, doesn't mean we have little to no say in what is changed, we are GMS after all :)