[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

It Would be Nice to Get Free Stuff to Test Things

IHadToIHadTo
Reactions: 955
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Archive
So I'm a Reboot player, but because of that, I have to play on my Scanian characters that I've abandoned almost 3 years ago. Those characters have no funding, no drop rate equipment, and I didn't even get my 5th job advancement on my level 210. I'd have to wait at least 14 hours to advance on a TEST SERVER! That seems ridiculous.

I would love to test new drop rate, Kanna, and Hayato changes, but it'd be nice to get free cubes, nodestones, arcane symbols, mesos, levels, job advancements, etc to help test these things.

Right now, I'm limited to where and what I can test by my funding and levels.
Zeronite

Comments

• chicAdjudantchicAdjudant
    Reactions: 210
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Agreed. I just skimmed over the patch notes and it seems to me that tespia should get major boost in order to test out some of these features. The new V-matrix for example requires at least lvl 200. There is no way I'm getting there from 150 on a test server with regular exp rates. I think we should be level-boosted and it should not be restricted to 1 character only. Also reboot player.
    Zeronite
  • duelghostduelghost
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I assume if you delete one of your old characters then you should be able to make a new character to test Kanna and/or Hayato
  • KingOfZorbKingOfZorb
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    As both a reboot player and a broa player it would be nice if we could have ways to reach high level content because some players cannot reach lvl 200 on the PTS and some people don't want to level to 200 because on normal servers all levels aren't affected by PTS so all the time spent to unlock the new high end content will be wasted. Also anything legion/5th job related will be impossible for reboot and luna players due to the fast that they didn't play enough on normal servers to unlock the content. Preset level cards and premade gear would be appreciated for players who have spent most there effort on reboot
    [edit] 1 lvl 200 level card they already give a lvl 150 card