[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Satisfaction?

ZeroBluxZeroBlux
Reactions: 1,100
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Like the title says, who is satisfied with this event and the upcoming ones. go into detail.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Hmm, I personally semi-like the dice one. Semi-reminiscent of the Maple-Monopoly game.
    Haven't tried the clubs one yet.
    Annoying Weekend Perk notification everytime I log. =l (Also wished they did mag soul one again, but 1/2 honor is nice this time around!)
    Attendance Check rewards seem a bit iffy, imo (or maybe I'm just getting game bloated?).
    Rainbow Spectrum seems like it'll be interesting/semi-nice rewards.
    Absolute Taste seems like it'll be fun, but I feel like there's going to be major bugs (thinking about Thanksgiving event awhile back for some reason).
    World Leap = forum spam with not to bright people making extremely stupid mistake. -.-
    Moon Bunny things = I wished I saved my coins (unless these are different coins? o.o)
  • MysticalChaosMysticalChaos
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2017
    The board game one isn't fully satisfying for me. It says I should be getting occult cubes, yet I haven't gotten any yet in my inventory.

I'm also confused about what to do with the ghost club one.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    The board game one isn't fully satisfying for me. It says I should be getting occult cubes, yet I haven't gotten any yet in my inventory.

I'm also confused about what to do with the ghost club one.

Funny, I've gotten nothing but occult cubes (a few traces). Kind of wish they were tradeable/transferable, taking up another use space. =l
    Same on the ghost club thing. We're suppose to be able to "sense" them. xd So maybe either a game message or hopefully the quest notifier will let us know eventually? (Odds are it's bugged and anyone who's already accepted that club quest is semi-screwed until someone finally decides it's bug and not odd-ended luck. xd)
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited August 2017
    Really excited for the Absolute Taste featuring celebrity chef, Gourdon Ritzy. Just imagining how much of his personality the writer's were able to capture from his real life counterpart without breaking the game's language filter:

"It's bloody RAAAaaaaw! You'll kill somebody!"
    "This chicken is pinker than your lipstick, Angelic Buster!"
    "Disgusting! GET OUT!"
    "Move it, donkey!"
    YinYangXAACMIVZeroBlux
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »
    "This chicken is pinker than your lipstick, Angelic Buster!"

***** (5 star) comment!
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Meh, some changes good like the Kanna buffs, auction house relisting, and that sorta nice board event. But some bad like the infamous drop rate nerf that will probably kill a good portion of players for this game, a few less-than-desirable changes to Runes, and Hayato nerfs that seemed unnecessary make this a 6.5/10 patch if I was a reviewer. Not as amazing as the just expired Override Event but at least not as bad as the Firepower update where most of us couldn't even log in for 15 minutes without a crash.