[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

still can't open tier 3 takeover event box

fubs100000000fubs100000000
Reactions: 1,120
edited September 2017 in General Chat
does nexon even know that players can't open these boxes?

Comments

• NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited September 2017
    Ya they know. I sent them this video as a proof.

And they just said their robotic usual answer. "We are aware of this issue and our developers are working on a fix for this. Please, be patient while we are looking for a solution" or that bs everytime they say. Don't want to be salty but if I'd get 1 meso for every useless answer I get from them. I'd get my full gear primed with 30%STR.
    Julybootlicker
  • JinTheHeroJinTheHero
    Reactions: 430
    edited September 2017
    Can the boxes be opened yet? I don't want to open mine until the 26th, so I can use a ton of cubes at the same time with mixed in reward point cubes. Please reply whenever you have time. Thanks in advance.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Arwoo said on the Discord that this will not be fixed, but compensation will be given.
    No details, no forum post, no web notice.
    YinYangX
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited September 2017
    I'm actually still looking for a compensation. An announce would be great, Nexon.