[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Let us equip more nx categories

inukiroyainukiroya
Reactions: 880
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Like have scarves go into the pendant slot and waist items onto belt ect i really really really like scarves but I already have a solid look with black puppy ears/tail ive been wearing since it first released as perm like 7 years ago :(

Comments

• inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    Or have 2 of each slot soo i can wear capes i always wanted to wear
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2017
    There should be more options! I keep saying that characters that have wings should not be covered up by nx capes! Wings are not capes unless they are nx covers. NX covers that are in the form of wings should be able to cover wings, but other cape covers like tails, balloons, scarves etc should not make charcter wings go away! Capes and wings are two separate things! Just think of the additional $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ they could get if they created more different options!!! If you can make items that cause beast tamer ears/tail to go away and kaisers tail go away...why not have an item that you can use to make character wings appear or go away? It was a quick fix back in the day to make NX cape covers make all wings go away because some players wanted fancy wings or just did not like wings. Well some of us liked the wings and just wanted to hide our ugly cape. I would love to be able to have an NX scarf along with a different NX cape, and even an NX tail cover on some of my characters! I really like to dress up my characters and was bummed back in the day when I wanted to have the fallen angel hat/tail and also wanted some NX wings. The wings and tail were the same option so I could not have both =[. So YES MORE OPTIONS!!!!!
    inukiroya