[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Safe to farm with kanna yet?

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    I don't think 458 grand is that much. At least I don't spend it on this trash.

Wat. Like, 458k, 458,000. Real money. Wat.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017

Yes? $458,000? What about it?

Are, are you real? Are you an actual person?
    BigDonutSherri
  • BigDonutBigDonut
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2017

Yes? $458,000? What about it?

Are, are you real? Are you an actual person?

At this point I think he's trolling.
    darik
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,035
    edited November 2017
    Day 12323094823: Account still falsely banned. Maplehood Watch has just arrived - an event I've waited almost a year for. I'm stuck on my chair staring blankly at the forum post. It getting late now,. I think i feel the sun rising. I haven't eaten since just now and I'm starving. But food isn't necessary for survival. Right now; all that matters most is my dearest accounts. I hope i see it again soon.

There, there. I came back on recently and missed most of it too. You know what is most ironic though?
    I made a Kanna during the last Burning (Override) and got her up to level 150 something and now I'm scared to play as her again. :(