[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black cubes gone from the maple rewards shop?

zoutzakjezoutzakje
Reactions: 1,380
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Basically what the title says. I had just gathered enough points from bossing so i figured I'd buy another black cube, only to find out that they're gone. Were they supposed to be in the shop temporarily? Or did nexon just screw something up?

Comments

• OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    zoutzakje wrote: »
    Basically what the title says. I had just gathered enough points from bossing so i figured I'd buy another black cube, only to find out that they're gone. Were they supposed to be in the shop temporarily? Or did nexon just screw something up?

Did you already buy 5 Black Cubes from the Maple Rewards Shop this month? Click on the "Check your Maple Rewards" button and then the "Reward Usage" tab to review your purchases.
  • zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited October 2017
    Darn, you're right. I haven't been playing for very long and i didn't think i bought 5 cubes this month already. My newbie mistake then, my apologies.
    I wish it would still show the black cube in the shop, but with a 0 available underneath it or something. It would have avoided my confusion. Anyways, thanks for clarifying