[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.233 Destiny: Remastered Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Bans

Comments

  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Reactions: 860
    Posts: 34
    Member
    edited October 2017
    darik wrote: »
    Chukki wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    Where is the transparency Nexon promised us a while back with that major poll? I ain't see any.

    Right here:
    WfOzRR1.png?1
    There's not much I can say that has been officially confirmed and hasn't been said already on one platform or another:
    • The bans are being looked into
    • If you or a friend has been falsely banned, you/they should submit a ticket through the official channels and be patient

    The whole community is in fear.
    We don't know if we should even play on our kanna anymore because of this situation.



    i have been farming on my kanna on reboot for 3-4hrs for now and i havent gotten banned, i think the people that got banned are just hackers, that want to act as legit ppl tbh.

    Other ppl from reddit too left this comments:

    Been playing my kanna a lot and now even more cus of that 2k attendance, i know guildies been playing kanna for their MC, we all been okay. Now that there will be a MC filling week im sure kanna will be played a lot so i hope those ban appeals are just hackers. If anything ive NEVER done tele spam, my kanna is 213 and its new to me that people do this to farm at reboot, maybe avoid doing so.

    I can farm on my Reboot Kanna just fine, I don't cheat so I don't get banned. I don't personally know anyone that got banned, but I talk to some friends that are at endgame and they farm on Kanna, no bans at all.

    We can just assume that the p'l who got banned are all hackers and are being assholes and appealing when they are actually guilty.

    I'm one of the people who got banned knowing that i didn't hack. Please don't side me with the players who actually did hack-it only makes it longer before i eventually get my account back.
    I'm surprised that hackers would actually go out of their way to make appeals though, wouldn't they just make a new account?
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited October 2017
    I'm one of the people who got banned knowing that i didn't hack. Please don't side me with the players who actually did hack-it only makes it longer before i eventually get my account back.
    I'm surprised that hackers would actually go out of their way to make appeals though, wouldn't they just make a new account?

    So what were you doing before you get banned?
    Others can test it out to see if you're telling the truth or not. If they also get banned, then it'd be more convincing.
    But if you say all you did X, and others can't seem to get banned doing it, well it surely hurts your claim.
  • xiDKnightxiDKnight
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited October 2017
    mrskannax wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    Where is the transparency Nexon promised us a while back with that major poll? I ain't see any.

    Right here:
    WfOzRR1.png?1
    There's not much I can say that has been officially confirmed and hasn't been said already on one platform or another:
    • The bans are being looked into
    • If you or a friend has been falsely banned, you/they should submit a ticket through the official channels and be patient

    dont even bother to submit a ticket they will just tell u they searched for it and that you do deserve it, at least thats what i got.

    Yep...can attest to this. Submitted a ticket and all they said was sorry but since our system caught u "hacking" we're gonna say u were hacking without even reviewing it in details ourselves.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    Posts: 181
    Member
    edited October 2017
    darik wrote: »
    Chukki wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    Where is the transparency Nexon promised us a while back with that major poll? I ain't see any.

    Right here:
    WfOzRR1.png?1
    There's not much I can say that has been officially confirmed and hasn't been said already on one platform or another:
    • The bans are being looked into
    • If you or a friend has been falsely banned, you/they should submit a ticket through the official channels and be patient

    The whole community is in fear.
    We don't know if we should even play on our kanna anymore because of this situation.



    i have been farming on my kanna on reboot for 3-4hrs for now and i havent gotten banned, i think the people that got banned are just hackers, that want to act as legit ppl tbh.

    Other ppl from reddit too left this comments:

    Been playing my kanna a lot and now even more cus of that 2k attendance, i know guildies been playing kanna for their MC, we all been okay. Now that there will be a MC filling week im sure kanna will be played a lot so i hope those ban appeals are just hackers. If anything ive NEVER done tele spam, my kanna is 213 and its new to me that people do this to farm at reboot, maybe avoid doing so.

    I can farm on my Reboot Kanna just fine, I don't cheat so I don't get banned. I don't personally know anyone that got banned, but I talk to some friends that are at endgame and they farm on Kanna, no bans at all.

    We can just assume that the p'l who got banned are all hackers and are being assholes and appealing when they are actually guilty.


    I'm surprised that hackers would actually go out of their way to make appeals though, wouldn't they just make a new account?

    Some of the hackers have a good reputation on Reboot so if they made a new account it would only cause more exposure.
  • RylexRylex
    Reactions: 400
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited October 2017
    I can say for a fact that this system has a bug in it. I was also banned on my kanna for this, and no i dont not hack at all. I was training my kanna and then died by accident. I sat in town for awhile when i was getting more equips for my kanna and then i suddenly got banned for hacking.
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Reactions: 860
    Posts: 34
    Member
    edited October 2017
    엘소드 wrote: »
    I'm one of the people who got banned knowing that i didn't hack. Please don't side me with the players who actually did hack-it only makes it longer before i eventually get my account back.
    I'm surprised that hackers would actually go out of their way to make appeals though, wouldn't they just make a new account?

    So what were you doing before you get banned?
    Others can test it out to see if you're telling the truth or not. If they also get banned, then it'd be more convincing.
    But if you say all you did X, and others can't seem to get banned doing it, well it surely hurts your claim.

    I was only grinding on my Kanna for about 10 minutes before i got banned. Never hacked or touched any third-party programs prior to this. I was also absent from the game for a week or so and just returned recently to grind on my Kanna until i was banned. Not sure why others aren't getting banned now though. I was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,150
    Posts: 601
    Member
    edited October 2017
    darik wrote: »
    Chukki wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    Where is the transparency Nexon promised us a while back with that major poll? I ain't see any.

    Right here:
    WfOzRR1.png?1
    There's not much I can say that has been officially confirmed and hasn't been said already on one platform or another:
    • The bans are being looked into
    • If you or a friend has been falsely banned, you/they should submit a ticket through the official channels and be patient

    The whole community is in fear.
    We don't know if we should even play on our kanna anymore because of this situation.



    i have been farming on my kanna on reboot for 3-4hrs for now and i havent gotten banned, i think the people that got banned are just hackers, that want to act as legit ppl tbh.

    Other ppl from reddit too left this comments:

    Been playing my kanna a lot and now even more cus of that 2k attendance, i know guildies been playing kanna for their MC, we all been okay. Now that there will be a MC filling week im sure kanna will be played a lot so i hope those ban appeals are just hackers. If anything ive NEVER done tele spam, my kanna is 213 and its new to me that people do this to farm at reboot, maybe avoid doing so.

    I can farm on my Reboot Kanna just fine, I don't cheat so I don't get banned. I don't personally know anyone that got banned, but I talk to some friends that are at endgame and they farm on Kanna, no bans at all.

    We can just assume that the p'l who got banned are all hackers and are being assholes and appealing when they are actually guilty.

    I'm one of the people who got banned knowing that i didn't hack. Please don't side me with the players who actually did hack-it only makes it longer before i eventually get my account back.
    I'm surprised that hackers would actually go out of their way to make appeals though, wouldn't they just make a new account?

    As it has already been said some things just take time like arcane force for example, a lot of hackers apparently got banned on ntheir main account which even if u hack reaching end game takes a lot of time, days months, etc thats y they are appealing.
  • asiandude25asiandude25
    Reactions: 325
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited October 2017
    I haven't gotten on for like a year. Friend told me to come back because of reboot. Made a kanna on reboot. played for 10 hours straight to get to lv 100. Got kicked off with a perm ban. No hack or anything. Just grinding missions and killing monsters. Now I can't even access my main account on Broa. Sent a ticket but they are sure that I breached their code of conduct and won't reverse the ban. Thank you friend of mine, thank you nexon.
  • SlepyLovSlepyLov
    Reactions: 500
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited October 2017
    I haven't gotten on for like a year. Friend told me to come back because of reboot. Made a kanna on reboot. played for 10 hours straight to get to lv 100. Got kicked off with a perm ban. No hack or anything. Just grinding missions and killing monsters. Now I can't even access my main account on Broa. Sent a ticket but they are sure that I breached their code of conduct and won't reverse the ban. Thank you friend of mine, thank you nexon.

    It was not your friend's fault. I recently came back to maple. I did a kanna to start with good foot to farmear did not reach lv 100 and already I had banned and only hize was farm mobs. send a ticket and just like you are told to use programs. that he had no right to appeal

    my advice is that nobody uses their kanna because if they use it there is a great possibility that they end ban. and for whom we were banned unjustly. we just have to enjoy life .. bye nexon :)

    abeccd81d6.png
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Reactions: 860
    Posts: 34
    Member
    edited October 2017
    SlepyLov wrote: »
    I haven't gotten on for like a year. Friend told me to come back because of reboot. Made a kanna on reboot. played for 10 hours straight to get to lv 100. Got kicked off with a perm ban. No hack or anything. Just grinding missions and killing monsters. Now I can't even access my main account on Broa. Sent a ticket but they are sure that I breached their code of conduct and won't reverse the ban. Thank you friend of mine, thank you nexon.

    It was not your friend's fault. I recently came back to maple. I did a kanna to start with good foot to farmear did not reach lv 100 and already I had banned and only hize was farm mobs. send a ticket and just like you are told to use programs. that he had no right to appeal

    my advice is that nobody uses their kanna because if they use it there is a great possibility that they end ban. and for whom we were banned unjustly. we just have to enjoy life .. bye nexon :)

    abeccd81d6.png

    Notice how we've all just recently started playing maple again before this ban. Probably just coincidence though.
  • asiandude25asiandude25
    Reactions: 325
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited October 2017
    If you think about it, it makes sense. People stop playing maple. Then comes the reboot and they come back. Best character to start? A good percent probably will choose Kannas
  • TropismTropism
    Reactions: 985
    Posts: 26
    Member
    edited October 2017
    Have all of you that got banned been on Reboot?
  • SlepyLovSlepyLov
    Reactions: 500
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited October 2017
    Tropism wrote: »
    Have all of you that got banned been on Reboot?

    so is.
    Another thing apparently only is in reboot. eh read post on reddit and all are from reboot
    SlepyLov wrote: »
    I haven't gotten on for like a year. Friend told me to come back because of reboot. Made a kanna on reboot. played for 10 hours straight to get to lv 100. Got kicked off with a perm ban. No hack or anything. Just grinding missions and killing monsters. Now I can't even access my main account on Broa. Sent a ticket but they are sure that I breached their code of conduct and won't reverse the ban. Thank you friend of mine, thank you nexon.

    It was not your friend's fault. I recently came back to maple. I did a kanna to start with good foot to farmear did not reach lv 100 and already I had banned and only hize was farm mobs. send a ticket and just like you are told to use programs. that he had no right to appeal

    my advice is that nobody uses their kanna because if they use it there is a great possibility that they end ban. and for whom we were banned unjustly. we just have to enjoy life .. bye nexon :)

    abeccd81d6.png

    Notice how we've all just recently started playing maple again before this ban. Probably just coincidence though.

    What are you trying to say? I will not seek discussion, but I would like it to happen to you to see what your reaction would be to this problem.

    the game changed. it is not what it was a couple of years ago. now everything is bug and more bugs :)

  • ShirerraShirerra
    Reactions: 310
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited October 2017
    Hello, I've posted on a different forum but I won't copy and paste here because I am not sure but I think that would be called spamming and rude. I am also banned for playing Kanna and am a returning player, but I am on the Windia (currently dead server) and only realized the reason I got banned was simply PLAYING her hero. I was doing the cooking solo dungeon at the time two days ago around 3:30 a.m. when they disconnected me for using a hacking process and or a third party system. I have done no such thing, and have posted complaints about this in the other post which I will also not repeat...but one thing I have to ask...if I'm supposed to be aware of all these extra "bans" that are not included in the Terms of Use or Conduct (disconnecting too often, lagging when you're skills don't match damage, somehow glitching mobs in certain circumstances, mashing keys, lvling too fast, being too rich, accidentally killing too weak mobs for annoying you to death with the jump back animation, being NEXT to a hacker, etc...) why should I have to even worry about which skills on which hero cannot be used for fear of potential bot afk farming? Nexon, if you don't want people to use a certain hero due to that hero being exploited as a bot simply REMOVE THE HERO OR TAKE OFF THE SKILLS CAUSING SUCH TROUBLE. I mean after all you're trying to perma-ban all Kanna players right?
    Tropism
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    Posts: 381
    Member
    edited October 2017
    darik wrote: »
    As it has already been said some things just take time like arcane force for example, a lot of hackers apparently got banned on ntheir main account which even if u hack reaching end game takes a lot of time, days months, etc thats y they are appealing.

    If it takes a lot of time anyway, why would they bother hacking? People usually hack because it gets them end game very quickly. If they get banned, they'll just make a new one and keep hacking because its that quick, they are not going out of their way to appeal to Nexon.

    Hackers banding together to push a narrative on this scale is unprecedented and probably untrue given that it isn't Blaze Wizards and Blasters getting the hammer. The first response to this kind of issue shouldn't be "I trust the system" especially when its been proven to be faulty in the past. Something is definitely up on Nexon's end.
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Reactions: 860
    Posts: 34
    Member
    edited October 2017
    SlepyLov wrote: »
    Tropism wrote: »
    Have all of you that got banned been on Reboot?

    so is.
    Another thing apparently only is in reboot. eh read post on reddit and all are from reboot
    SlepyLov wrote: »
    I haven't gotten on for like a year. Friend told me to come back because of reboot. Made a kanna on reboot. played for 10 hours straight to get to lv 100. Got kicked off with a perm ban. No hack or anything. Just grinding missions and killing monsters. Now I can't even access my main account on Broa. Sent a ticket but they are sure that I breached their code of conduct and won't reverse the ban. Thank you friend of mine, thank you nexon.

    It was not your friend's fault. I recently came back to maple. I did a kanna to start with good foot to farmear did not reach lv 100 and already I had banned and only hize was farm mobs. send a ticket and just like you are told to use programs. that he had no right to appeal

    my advice is that nobody uses their kanna because if they use it there is a great possibility that they end ban. and for whom we were banned unjustly. we just have to enjoy life .. bye nexon :)

    abeccd81d6.png

    Notice how we've all just recently started playing maple again before this ban. Probably just coincidence though.

    What are you trying to say? I will not seek discussion, but I would like it to happen to you to see what your reaction would be to this problem.

    the game changed. it is not what it was a couple of years ago. now everything is bug and more bugs :)


    It has happened to me. That's why im here. Just wanted to point out that some of the players ive seen who have been banned on their Kannas are returning players. I was inactive for a week or so until I logged on my Kanna and got banned.
    Although this is just random speculation, it could explain why no one else gets banned when others try to repeat it.
    Hope you get your account back soon too.