[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black Friday Sales

TimidTimid
Reactions: 1,320
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Previous years, we were able to view the whole week of Black Friday deals beforehand. So what happened to this year? D: Why decided to give us a few hours now?

I'm ending up saving instead of spending. Haha. xD

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2017
    Yeah...id LOVE to know what is being sold throughout the week -cough- Cheesy Cat -cough- or the Bats Bane wings...I want those perm...
  • KuMa_KuMa_
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2017
    Lol yeah haven’t bought one single lucky box cause...they all suck
    CatoooloooRaindew
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited November 2017
    I really wish that Nexon would put some of the class packages on sale for Black Friday*cough Blaster Outfit package *cough,cough*., or permanent(non-rng box) sales, like they did two years ago.
    It seems that besides slight variations in items, these sales seem to be a repeat of what they did last year thus far.
    Petalmagic
  • RaindewRaindew
    Reactions: 1,030
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Galvar wrote: »
    I really wish that Nexon would put some of the class packages on sale for Black Friday*cough Blaster Outfit package *cough,cough*., or permanent(non-rng box) sales, like they did two years ago.
    It seems that besides slight variations in items, these sales seem to be a repeat of what they did last year thus far.

yea, where are the heroes NX?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2017
    Raindew wrote: »
    Galvar wrote: »

yea, where are the heroes NX?

I was hoping for some cool pets, or Perm NX...-cough- Bats Bane Wings -cough- very disappointed this year.
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited November 2017
    For two years, l did not get even one lucky box. ****.