[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crusader Codex (leafre set bonus)

CuddlePuddleCuddlePuddle
Reactions: 400
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello! thanks for having a place that i can report bugs to.

I noticed when playing that the leafre codex set says +1 to all skills (except 5th job skills, which only go to master level)
i recently acquired this set and was excited to have natural level 31 dark impale so i could boost to 32 with decent combat orders
the codex +1 all skills is coded so that ALL skills in any skill tree cannot exceed mastery level. is this intentional? if so please list along with the mentioning of not being able to exceed 5th job mastery

if this isnt the case.. hey i found a bug! sorry to add it onto your plate but its prohibiting me from getting that extra % damage on my skills that everyone would love having

the 30% monster ignore def is working, but not the +1 all skills to 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th jobs to exceed their mastery levels.
this means im unable to have level 11 hyper body, lvl 21 status resistances, lvl 21 cross surge, lvl 21 sacrifice, level 21 hex of beholder.. alot of range is getting taken off if you see what im noting.

ok thats the bug thank you for checking this out.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2017
    Not a bug, only combat order and the "+1 level for passive skill" inner ability is allowed to bypass 4th job skill max level.
    1st/2nd/3rd job skill cannot go past their max level
  • CuddlePuddleCuddlePuddle
    edited November 2017
    you miss the main point of not having lvl 32 dark impale. it says 1 to all skills and only 5th job cannot exceed their mastery within the context. check it yourself. if you agree then dont post here saying its not a bug because if its not then fill me in why the wordings like that eh? you might have understood one part of my topic but u failed to understand the full just of what im pointing at the way you posted
    edited November 2017
    in honesty it sounds like you are going against your very own community
    edited November 2017
    why do i have to explain the idea again to someone like you so you can disagree further on your own bias?
    edited November 2017
    Bug type: Crusader Codex, Leafre set bonus

Brief bug summary:+1 to all skills does not exceed 4th job mastery; and it only states that it does not exceed 5th job masteries in the description

More details: i take the set off and put it back on. the only +1 to all skills i get is evil eye shock from lvl 15 to 16

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:put the codex set on with maxed 4th job skills and notice it does not increase the level to 31/whatever the mastery level is plus one

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Margarinefiy

Character level:220

Character job:Dark Knight

World name: Broa

Date and time of the incident: i dont know how long this has been happening for but i discovered it last week looking to stack that skill bonus with decent combat orders

its a bug. if not its missing text to properly describe this drawback

i posted this already but i didnt use the proper format
    edited November 2017
    nope youre absolab right man, just talked with someone in the live chat and its totally bs. awesome. what a misleading sentence it has posted after the bonus piece. fuc
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2017
    "All Skills: +1 (except 5th job skills, which can only go up to the skills's master level)"
    The phase was meant to be read in a horizontal list containing 2 items (a horizontal list is a list of things in a single sentence separated by a comma).
    If it was a numbered vertical list, it would look like this

All Skills: +1
    1. "Except 5th job skills"
    2. "Which can go up to the skill's master level"

In this format, you can see the All Skills: +1 does not affect 5th job skills, and it only goes up to the master level on skill it has an effect on.

Though in my opinion, the word "which", really make it sound like item #2 is talking about item #1 when they should be two separate items that does not relate to each other at all, which lead to this misunderstanding.
    Catooolooo