[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Change Cadena's Skin Color?

MichrMichr
Reactions: 1,265
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Wasn't really sure where else to put this but I'm not seeing an option to change Cadena's skin color. Was this intended or just left out? Will it be the same for Illium? I had a look planned for both but not being to change their skin on creation kinda ruins their customization for me ;_;
RandomVixen

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2017
    probably left out as, in KMS, there is no change skincolor option, so that has to be added in when GMS gets it, which means GMS forgot to add that in.
  • ACMBlackCipherACMBlackCipher
    Reactions: 1,690
    edited November 2017
    I think this has mostly to do with hero characters. Since the devs and artists had a certain look in mind they don't bother adding customization options in KMS. GMS takes a bit to implement this (like with Aran previously).

It'll likely come eventually.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited November 2017
    I think this has mostly to do with hero characters. Since the devs and artists had a certain look in mind they don't bother adding customization options in KMS. GMS takes a bit to implement this (like with Aran previously).

It'll likely come eventually.

nah, it's the issue of copy pasted content with out a though review of the region specfic changes.

in KMS changing skin can't be done on the character creation, GMS has to add that in whenever they do a new character or class that's not part of the existing choices, this issue has happened a few times before.

IIRC it happened with Kinesis at launch and they added it for kinesis the next main or something, so it may even be added next maintenance.
  • DankMemerSenpaiDankMemerSenpai
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    probably left out as, in KMS, there is no change skincolor option, so that has to be added in when GMS gets it, which means GMS forgot to add that in.

lolwhat... there is skin color change is KMS... it's probably just Nexon screwing up.

...unless you mean there is no skin color change option for cadena exclusively... then not sure? But iIdon't think KMS is stupid enough to not have a change skin color option for Cadena...

*Edit: and by Skin Color change I mean as in going to the plastic surgeon.
    RandomVixen
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited November 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

lolwhat... there is skin color change is KMS... it's probably just Nexon screwing up.

...unless you mean there is no skin color change option for cadena exclusively... then not sure? But iIdon't think KMS is stupid enough to not have a change skin color option for Cadena...

*Edit: and by Skin Color change I mean as in going to the plastic surgeon.

they have the plastic surgeon but in KMS, there is no skin change option in the character creation like there is in GMS.
  • RandomVixenRandomVixen
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2017
    $$$$$...this has become a habitual problem....as if they cant have color options from the very beginning. its not omitted at the plastic surgeon.