[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

looking forward to ARK

clockworkmachinaclockworkmachina
Reactions: 675
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Even though Illium hasn't come out yet in GMS who here is looking for to KMS's new class ARK?
YinYangXSherri

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    I'm interested, it looks to be really cool but I cant be excited or hyped, mostly cause of the false ban situation.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2017
    The (lef race) is a pirate that skills like a dark thunder breaker(minus the sharks) mixed with cadena rapid combos and a splash of bucc transformation XD

Yeah cant wait plus with this more! 5th job skills!!! ( i hope) maybe one we can actually spam as a new hunting skill?
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2017
    Shade x Bucc x Lumi x AB = Ark
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited December 2017
    The character itself doesn't really excite me. The changes to 5th job may prove interesting.
  • TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2017
    I like the look of the link skill and Legion effect. The 5th job and Arcane River changes seem cool though, like I think I'll only have to do 1 quest to get 8 VJ symbols?

Also Burning maps defaulting to 10 after maintenances is beautiful.