[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nerf the broken classes or buff the weak classes

Comments

• YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited January 2018
    I don't think anything needs to be nerfed. However, I would like to see more rework on the beginner's/explorer classes (the original ones, mainly). They need upgraded skills and some kind of buffs, tbh.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    What they should add to all classes (those that don’t already have) is I-frames.

It would be too much to ask for skills that grant periods of invulnerability but I-frames seems more reasonable as they last for only a few seconds +-

For example NLs gains I-frames while casting Death Star which is like 2 seconds

Or the thief (explorers) gain I-frames when casting sudden raid. Again just 2 seconds (shadowers already get from trickblade) and (DB from chains from hell)

Phantom while casting Carte Rose Finale or the Initial cast of Penombre (just the moment you move sideways, not the full attack)

And these skills have a decent cool down so they can’t be spammed. - trickblade but that requires the stacks on a 1v1.

• TasteTheDoomTasteTheDoom
    Reactions: 600
    edited February 2018
    If they need to make it fair for ever one just nerfs all class and give ever klasse Kishin Shoukan.