[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't proceed through Step up due to dead PQ

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I'm in Scania and at the point of Nett's Pyramid PQ for Step up event. But not a single party shows up on party search. How do I get through this? Damn, wish they would lower the number of players needed for pq. They do know that 90% of the servers are dead ghost town right? Why did they have to make PQ quest for step up event anyway. So dumb
Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    IDK, ask Korea. I had a bit of difficulty too but GRAZED isn't dying either..
    I may just make a character in each world/alliance so I can help people out.
    Though I gotta deal with my characters in my world first, at least that is my opinion.
  • C00ki3zC00ki3z
    Reactions: 1,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I have a few characters in Scania; pm me
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2017
    I'm in Scania as well and stuck on this same quest.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2017
    Hey guys

We forwarded feedback and suggestions regarding the Step up Event in general. I made a point about the population in some servers making it harder to get a party to move forward with the event. Nett's Pyramid PQ is the reason my better half lost interest in this event since I wasn't able to help him with it in an effective way. We needed more people and after a few attempts it wasn't really that fun anymore.

However I haven't given up on helping him, the step up event is active until January 16th. Just a bump in the road I hope!

I really hope that if we do get an event like this in the future it won't require people to do old party quests.
    Its2Sharp4UKingofrunes
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited December 2017
    Lol wait till the RNG that is getting 10 root abyss drop souls to make one and then having the quest not complete when you make one!!!(FLIPS TABLE) this means 10 days of root abyss (or more if you are unlucky) i mean sure you unlocked CRA now but i just wanted to do the event T_T
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    >:)

One would think that if everyone is doing the Step Up event that everyone would also be doing the PQ therefore nullifying the PQ as "dead" for the time being.

That is what one would think. *shrugs*

>:)
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    I gave up step up after seeing I had to do Kritias crap.
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2017
    Dimension Invasion isn't any fun for me either. Smh, can't seem to successfully solo it for crap.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    When I saw 'Complete Black Heaven' I gave up. That's 3-4 hours of sidequests for a boss I'm never going to do on this char. It was bad enough the Grand Athenaeum quest said complete Chapters 1-3, but you actually needed to do Winter Bard as well. =/ These quests are wayyyyyyy too specific and time-consuming for the pitiful rewards they grant.
  • TouchMyBeefTouchMyBeef
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2017
    Tbh I like how it makes you actually do something party related for once. This game has become a single player game, but I do see where you are coming from on the lower population servers it's kind of a pain.
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Tbh I like how it makes you actually do something party related for once. This game has become a single player game, but I do see where you are coming from on the lower population servers it's kind of a pain.

yeah its good to have something relate to party, but party play is dead so even if people wanted to do it, it would take ages to find people not to mention in that time you wasted the exp gain isn't as good compared to just grinding mobs. (likewise in reboot theres no use in party play because it doesn't award mesos and in reboot MESOS IS LIFE)