[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please Fix The Game Stability !

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please fix the in game stability, it's unbearable, i get an issue once a day,
ie: Runtime error/ maplestory has stopped working/etc...
neoxn america should really start fixing the stability issues it drives me nuts.

so much errors,bugs in gms, that it's insane.

makes you not want to play, and discourges new players.

PS. Before you ask, i fully restarted my pc, and even reinstalled the game, and did all the other known fixes, but it still crashes or i get an error on a dailiy basis.
  1. Should Nexon America Fix all the bugs, and the overall stability of GMS ?10 votes
    1. YES
       30% (3 votes)
    2. NO
       70% (7 votes)

Comments

• SeriousMillzSeriousMillz
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2018
    It would be nice if they had more R&D into all these runtime errors. I'm guessing it's pretty low on their to-do list
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited January 2018
    Please fix the in game stability, it's unbearable, i get an issue once a day,
    ie: Runtime error/ maplestory has stopped working/etc...
    neoxn america should really start fixing the stability issues it drives me nuts.

so much errors,bugs in gms, that it's insane.

makes you not want to play, and discourges new players.

PS. Before you ask, i fully restarted my pc, and even reinstalled the game, and did all the other known fixes, but it still crashes or i get an error on a dailiy basis.

I agree with you but they NEVER listened to us, so what makes you think this time they will?