[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Do you get a mail-notification if you Get banned?

RoughrideravioliRoughrideravioli
Reactions: 300
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Today i suddenly disconnected. Whenever im trying to Into a character, Maplestory close down. I wonder if I may have been banned, but did not recive any notification whatsoever.

Does Nexon usually send out a Mail once banned? Or does it take time? Or is there another reason?

Frustrating when you dont know if you are banned or its something else

I have been training on some maps where people bot, but heck: There is bots all over the place theese days

Comments

• ThessarThessar
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    As far as I know - you'll have to contact live support or submit a ticket to find out whether your account is banned.

Tried different characters or characters in other worlds?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2018
    no, you will know when you have been banned.
    a message will appear when you try to select a server that will tell you that you were banned and why, you also wont be allowed to log in at all.

what you are experiencing is either due to some issue in the client (like not letting the game load enough, or the game client having a problem loading the game) or you may need to restart your computer.
  • RoughrideravioliRoughrideravioli
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2018
    Thanks guys. I will try again later tonight And see if i can log on to a NA-realm or something. Kinda frustrating