[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jetts In need of Skill Changes & Balancing.

Comments

• AlkobyAlkoby
    Reactions: 830
    edited July 2018
    I actually preferred the old jett. Visually & coloring. Would want to just revert him and buff him. I never understood the whole each skill is a useless 2 much mobility skill with no damage
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited July 2018
    V0iiDz wrote: »
    Some of the numbers you have (Starforce Salvo and Strikeforce Showdown) are from an older patch presumably from AyumiLove's guide. Ever since Jett's Full map attack was nerfed, they accommodated by having Starforce Salvo is at 300% and Strikeforce Showdown does you one better by being at 420%. Damage percentages are not what need work IMO but the methods of which lines can be outputted. Almost all of Jett's skills do 3 lines and I don't know why. For both mobbing and bossing Line output is low. Though I do agree with some of the end delay changes, they need to have less delay on a lot of their moves. Overall I'd say dial back from tweaking raw stat numbers, as Jett is already pretty loaded and it won't change a lot, ways of outputting more lines will see more improvement from this class since thats all its meant to do, deal damage, yet it lacks, really hard.
    Ah okay thanks for your input I did not know it was changed since then. I'll reflect that in the post. Ironically you're the first person to correct me on that. Shows how much people care.
    Core Aura does need to be changed, but they would have to remove the dust drops and from CS.
    Core aura I feel is just a bad skill. Even if you do get good stats its too much of an upkeep imho
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Ark does everything Jett can do but 100 times better, there's no reason for Jett to still be like this if other classes have the same mobility Jett has but do much more dps. Like Jett offers absolutely nothing unique now.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited July 2018
    I still stand by my proposal for Jett's 4th job: I'd make Planet Buster the main 4th job mobbing skill and make Backup Beatdown a summon/install skill, like Cannoneer's Rolling Rainbow.

I have a long list of other changes I'd do but I'll save that for another time.