[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why no check point on B1?

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Seriously why Nexon? Just why?
They knew that players were angry about this **** the last event, so they put checkpoints on B4-B2, but they didn't on B1.
They put the same tedious busy work just like the last time. No one sane likes this kind of game, where you auto go back to the starting point when you **** up and have to start all over again. Can't we just have a nice fun little event that everyone can relax and enjoy, rather than events that make players do stuff that makes them want to rage quit?? Why are you guys trying so hard to be like Dark Soul?

Cyaback

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2018
    There is one, only one. I think there should be more tbh.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2018
    The checkpoint on B1 is located at the blocked door, on the right-most side of the stage.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited January 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »
    Can't we just have a nice fun little event that everyone can relax and enjoy, rather than events that make players do stuff that makes them want to rage quit?? Why are you guys trying so hard to be like Dark Soul?

Because you're getting BiS worthy equipment without paying nexon for it, of course it should be challenging. Besides, it isn't that difficult once you get used to it. If you're demanding a cakewalk even after they gave you checkpoints (this is your second time doing the event for gods sake), then its your problem.
    SanjayCyaback
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Reactions: 865
    edited January 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Pigaba wrote: »
    Can't we just have a nice fun little event that everyone can relax and enjoy, rather than events that make players do stuff that makes them want to rage quit?? Why are you guys trying so hard to be like Dark Soul?

Because you're getting BiS worthy equipment without paying nexon for it, of course it should be challenging. Besides, it isn't that difficult once you get used to it. If you're demanding a cakewalk even after they gave you checkpoints (this is your second time doing the event for gods sake), then its your problem.

Uh huh, *looks at Ghost Exorcist Badge*. Is the Sengoku High Badge hard to get which is also a BiS badge for reboot I would remind you. I hate excuses like this when there's plenty of other BiS items that are much easier to get for people that don't involve tearing your hair out over jump quests.

I'm sure there are plenty of other BiS items I could point out that are easy to get your hands on but I'll just stop there.
    PetalmagicCyaback
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited February 2018
    Uh huh, *looks at Ghost Exorcist Badge*. Is the Sengoku High Badge hard to get which is also a BiS badge for reboot I would remind you. I hate excuses like this when there's plenty of other BiS items that are much easier to get for people that don't involve tearing your hair out over jump quests.

Sengoku badge is a poor example. It isn't far off from ghost ship in terms of stats. Whereas the next best heart is either a marvel reward or an event only lv 30 heart (reboot). Honestly people are too pampered these days that they expect everything to be handed to them.
    I'm sure there are plenty of other BiS items I could point out that are easy to get your hands on but I'll just stop there.

And I could point out BiS items like Umbra weapons that are hard to get. Your point?
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »
    ]I'm sure there are plenty of other BiS items I could point out that are easy to get your hands on but I'll just stop
    And I could point out BiS items like Umbra weapons that are hard to get. Your point?

That you shouldn't put event items on the same difficulty pedestal as ones you get from bossing.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited February 2018
    That just makes the game completely pay 2 win then.
    Tuba