[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Wondriod event] do you have to start over?

SimzSimz
Reactions: 985
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Th question is simple. I go through all the levels and past the hellish b1, and finally get to the upper level that has so many guards i dont even know how i can complete it. in any case, it would probably need a good 15 tries or something. while playing i disconnected from the server. i log back in and im apparently at b4.
Its not the first time that ive logged out, i once did it when i was at b1, and the game seemed to suggest that i could return to that level, which also seemed fair. how do i get back to the level that ive reached, i really dont want to start over.

Comments

• EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited January 2018
    I think there's a leave key lower right side while your in the rescue mission. If thats not the case, sadly all I can say is just rush and hope that you don't get [arrow key] to destroy the obstacle.
  • SimzSimz
    Reactions: 985
    edited January 2018
    EXdest wrote: »
    I think there's a leave key lower right side while your in the rescue mission. If thats not the case, sadly all I can say is just rush and hope that you don't get [arrow key] to destroy the obstacle.

i already tried the leave key. i still had to start over as far as i can remember. i can only handle so much at a time, so i logged out for now. lets hope i can clear the stage some other time