[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Wondriod event] do you have to start over?

SimzSimz
Reactions: 985
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Th question is simple. I go through all the levels and past the hellish b1, and finally get to the upper level that has so many guards i dont even know how i can complete it. in any case, it would probably need a good 15 tries or something. while playing i disconnected from the server. i log back in and im apparently at b4.
Its not the first time that ive logged out, i once did it when i was at b1, and the game seemed to suggest that i could return to that level, which also seemed fair. how do i get back to the level that ive reached, i really dont want to start over.

Comments

• EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited January 2018
    I think there's a leave key lower right side while your in the rescue mission. If thats not the case, sadly all I can say is just rush and hope that you don't get [arrow key] to destroy the obstacle.
  • SimzSimz
    Reactions: 985
    edited January 2018
    EXdest wrote: »
    I think there's a leave key lower right side while your in the rescue mission. If thats not the case, sadly all I can say is just rush and hope that you don't get [arrow key] to destroy the obstacle.

i already tried the leave key. i still had to start over as far as i can remember. i can only handle so much at a time, so i logged out for now. lets hope i can clear the stage some other time