[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reduce SP and AP Reset Price on Reboot

UserRedUserRed
Reactions: 1,590
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I don't think fixing a mistake that you made in the past should cost so much. For example, on my Corsair I didn't max Cross Cut Blast and I want to max it because I need that extra damage, but if I want to do that since I'm now a level 161 Corsair, I have to pay almost 70 million Mesos to get an SP Reset and fix my noobish mistake I made a year ago. That's a huge amount for people who don't actively farm Mesos and are just playing the game like you're supposed to. Meanwhile main server players can but AP and SP resets for a fraction of the price that the Reboot players pay. SP Resets cost about a 1/10th of what they do on Reboot as well. Sure, you can only buy one a day, but when the hell are you gonna need more than one a day.

TL;DR: Nexon SP and AP resets cost too much for their value.
Renni
  1. Do you agree?3 votes
    1. Yeah
       100% (3 votes)
    2. Nah
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Eh
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2018
    the wondroid shop has some
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited February 2018
    [...] That's a huge amount for people who don't actively farm Mesos and are just playing the game like you're supposed to. [...]

Umm, don't want to be rude but you actually are supposed to farm meso :/
  • Chronic_ShockChronic_Shock
    Reactions: 570
    edited February 2018
    As someone who farms meso pretty regularly, I still agree with this.

There's no point in locking this feature behind something that's a burden for newer players to access. Newer players are MORE likely to make mistakes leveling up their skills, as they may be playing a class that doesn't max every skill at every job. It's not okay to punish them heavily by making them spend ~30-40% of the money they get from the reboot welcome box.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    I would agree, i'm not sure why the prices would have to be expensive.