[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nyen's Revenge

Comments

• lnqgdn123lnqgdn123
    Reactions: 710
    edited February 2018
    Rheariel wrote: »
    Hiya, we are aware of the "hack error" issue and details has already been forwarded, thank you for your patience. :)

I also had the same issue as well here in Windia. Even after the maintenance, this bug is still exist. It didn't get fixed.

Character name: lnqgdn123

Character level: 221

Character job: Kinesis

World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: 09/02/2018 16:42 Adelaide time zone
  • azzacuraazzacura
    Reactions: 765
    edited February 2018
    I have the same issue with hack detected on purple nyan, but noticed I'm also not allowed to use buffs or double jump (haven't tried to do any of those on normal nyan though so could just be part of the event)

Character name: MercFourHire
    Character Level: 201
    Job: Mercedes
    world name: Luna
    Date and time: 09/02/2018 8:40 CET
  • KairiAnnKairiAnn
    Reactions: 100
    I had this issue too on Windia. Will also report.
  • RakusamaRakusama
    i have same problem in reboot D; and ban my acc uwu
  • cartiantycartianty
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2018
    I had the same issue and got the message that I was hacking ( not even knowing that I could hack??? ) Never ever Did hack or was going to hack I hate hackers. I`m leaving or got kicked out of the game whe I wanted to leave when I got the purple Nyen
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    Hey everyone!
    Nexon have deployed a hotfix for the hacking detection in Nyen and you will need to fully restart your client to receive it.
    After you have done this you should no longer get the detection when fighting Vengeful Nyen :)
  • BlissfulBlissful
    Reactions: 875
    edited February 2018
    As someone who got hit with the detection, does this flag our account for usage of illegal programs? While I am glad there was a quick fix, but with the on-going concerns about false bans, I want to know that legitimate users are safe.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    Blissful wrote: »
    As someone who got hit with the detection, does this flag our account for usage of illegal programs? While I am glad there was a quick fix, but with the on-going concerns about false bans, I want to know that legitimate users are safe.

It does not flag your account.