[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to Access Magipie Shop

Comments

• oSlexicoSlexic
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2018
    Meanwhile i've been sitting at 463 coins that I can't even use. Then ill be getting another 50 from attendance event. Nexon better be giving us free S gems or something. It's just annoying that whenever an event comes out or the game goes through an update, no matter the size, they always have problems.
  • oSlexicoSlexic
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Nexon is aware that the coin shop is currently not working in Bera, Reboot, and Luna.

We keep being told this but why haven't they tried to fix it yet? No maintenance all weekend? They haven't even informed us that they know themselves and what they plan to do to fix it. What are we gonna be compensated with? (Which we better be compensated with something seeing we're always getting screwed over)
  • PatientPatrickPatientPatrick
    Reactions: 300
    I'm not mad or anything, bugs can happen and it might take awhile to fix something. All I want is like an approximate date so I can stop logging in and trying to open the coin shop before I can do anything else - like I need to do stuff at Time Temple but I keep going back and forth to check. It can be a few days, and if they don't know when exactly they can fix it, I would love to know the update on what they tried and whats wrong and stuff although I can't really help them, but I would feel much less confused. Or even like any word from nexon regarding compensation would make me happy.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Latest update from Nexon says: "We're aware of the issue, we have a fix and are testing it, and plan to open the shop as soon as we verify the fix."
    Flemshin
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    The shop has been fixed.
    Flemshin
  • PatientPatrickPatientPatrick
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2018
    Nicce!!! Thanks nexon for fixing it, but is there a compensation like option to buy 15 more boxes or something? because it would suck to not have that option (Im almost done with my ring but for others)
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Nicce!!! Thanks nexon for fixing it, but is there a compensation like option to buy 15 more boxes or something? because it would suck to not have that option (Im almost done with my ring but for others)

Hiya, we will be discussing about the compensation regarding the missed daily boxes.

As always, thank you guys for your patience.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited February 2018
    and on more news, a mapler walks around with her own andriod and is wearing a one piece swimsuit.. (looks at the script and cannot believe what he just said...) dang Maplers will do anything in this world. and she is noted to be watched because she sleeps anywhere... even on your own guild stronghold table. o.O
    Lilyflower
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    The Magical Jewel Box purchase limit in the Magpie Coin Shop will be increased to 20 purchases.

This allows everyone to get the jewel boxes they missed while the shop was not working.
    Good luck with your rings!