[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I... I'm so sorry nexon

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited February 2018 in General Chat
wow I'm so effing dumb. So I've been being a total beach for like the past year complaining about the lag and I just figured out that it was because this whole time I had my laptop on power saving mode. I'm such an idiot. Please tell me I'm an idiot in the comments, I deserve to be shamed

Comments

• MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited February 2018
    that;s ok buddy, everyone make the mistake eventualy at something
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited February 2018
    So where's the power save mode at on a PC so that I can check for that as well?
    PirateIzzy
  • ArlongArlong
    edited February 2018
    maybe search for it thats what i did
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited February 2018
    if only it were that ez all the time.
  • 9gag9gag
    Reactions: 270
    edited February 2018
    Geminia wrote: »

That's basically Start> Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Change Screen Saver > Power Management
    Highly doubt that fixed his/her problem but kuddo's if it did..
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited February 2018
    9gag wrote: »
    Geminia wrote: »

That's basically Start> Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Change Screen Saver > Power Management
    Highly doubt that fixed his/her problem but kuddo's if it did..

Mkay, thanks for the instructions, but Power Save wasn't on for me. I fear my lag is mostly from my graphics card being sub-par but I don't want to shell out $100+ for a better one just so I can play one game better.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited February 2018
    you didn't call me an idiot. Tell me I'm an idiot