[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"we are warriors"

RasklerRaskler
Reactions: 420
in General Chat
Anyone else having trouble with this despite having partied with all 12 warriors? I done this tonight with my girlfriends PB also in the party. in the end it completed for her and not for me. To add also, I was the party leader, lvl 200 and she was lvl 8x, not that those details should matter but...

I will probably try it again today , sadly annoying my freinds to log their characters once again, but this time in a party with just myself and the warriors, but just curious if this could be some deeper problem and if anyone else has experienced it.

Thanks.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    did you make sure you were in a party with each one for at least 30 seconds
  • Elmer12p5Elmer12p5
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2018
    Is all the warriors together or one by one?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Elmer12p5 wrote: »
    Is all the warriors together or one by one?

A party has a maximum of 6 members, so there's no way to do them all together.
    One by one is fine.
  • RasklerRaskler
    Reactions: 420
    edited May 2018
    I actually sorted this by just doing the whole process again but this time being the only PB in the party.

I also did previous party with a pb barely out of the char creation, and that pb completed it yet I did not somehow. Guessing it possibly calculates it for one PB at a time? Anyways useless to dwell on it, can close the thread.