[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.221 Spring Blossoms Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to see my own text in buddy chat and so on.

InvulgoInvulgo
Reactions: 4,620
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Chat bug

Brief bug summary: I am unable to see the text I write but other uses can see what i type. I can confirm this affects my friends and guild.

More details: This does not affect me when I type in towns. I can see the regular chat bubble over my characters head.

Steps to reproduce: Log into a character in Mardia, become someones friend and attempt to communicate through the buddy chat?

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Illuminatari

Character level: 221

Character job: Luminous

World name: Mardia

Date and time of the incident: Right after the maintenance on June 20th.

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Can confirm this
    Can't see my own messages in guild and alliance chat.
  • TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited June 2018
    Happening to me and my friends too in GRAZED. All chat and whisper appear to be the only ones that work.
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited June 2018
    Same for me. ign ketarah server = reboot. I also notice when using party chat the chat bubble on my screen shows ???????. Party members see my chat fine.
  • kaori7kaori7
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    I have the same problem. It started right after the last maintenance. world: reboot.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited June 2018
    This has been resolved for me.