[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to see my own text in buddy chat and so on.

InvulgoInvulgo
Reactions: 4,620
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Chat bug

Brief bug summary: I am unable to see the text I write but other uses can see what i type. I can confirm this affects my friends and guild.

More details: This does not affect me when I type in towns. I can see the regular chat bubble over my characters head.

Steps to reproduce: Log into a character in Mardia, become someones friend and attempt to communicate through the buddy chat?

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Illuminatari

Character level: 221

Character job: Luminous

World name: Mardia

Date and time of the incident: Right after the maintenance on June 20th.

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Can confirm this
    Can't see my own messages in guild and alliance chat.
  • TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited June 2018
    Happening to me and my friends too in GRAZED. All chat and whisper appear to be the only ones that work.
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited June 2018
    Same for me. ign ketarah server = reboot. I also notice when using party chat the chat bubble on my screen shows ???????. Party members see my chat fine.
  • kaori7kaori7
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    I have the same problem. It started right after the last maintenance. world: reboot.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited June 2018
    This has been resolved for me.