[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ark cannot access Pink Bean Diary

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
So with Ark released, I am sure some of us want to give it a little something extra...like rewards from the Pink Bean event that JUST ended! So I go onto my Ark, level her to about 36, and what do ya know, I don't see the diary. I relogged onto another character that was also made Post-Ark Patch (burning Kanna) and it sees the diary just fine. I tried restarting my client and plain relogging.

Things that I cannot claim on my Ark:

guDLzsf.png
bzmk12c.png
M6PbeUF.png
gCnw6oo.png
I would like to note that the title is tradeable once through account but the coupons are untradeable.
By6izPy.png

Character Name: Laruabyss
Character Class: Ark
Character Level: 36
World: Reboot
Time: Roughly 2 pm PST

P.S. There is only a week to claim these items. Thanks.

Comments

• DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited June 2018
    I'm having this problem as well.

Character Name: xAthynax
    Character Class: Ark
    Character Level: 60
    World: Scania
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, I am gonna take a guess that Nexon isn't gonna do anything, and unfortunately gonna claim the stuff on another character...really sucks cuz I have powerleveling I wanted to do on Ark.
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited July 2018
    Sadly, I agree. I will probably have to give it to a different character as well.