[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ark cannot access Pink Bean Diary

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
So with Ark released, I am sure some of us want to give it a little something extra...like rewards from the Pink Bean event that JUST ended! So I go onto my Ark, level her to about 36, and what do ya know, I don't see the diary. I relogged onto another character that was also made Post-Ark Patch (burning Kanna) and it sees the diary just fine. I tried restarting my client and plain relogging.

Things that I cannot claim on my Ark:

guDLzsf.png
bzmk12c.png
M6PbeUF.png
gCnw6oo.png
I would like to note that the title is tradeable once through account but the coupons are untradeable.
By6izPy.png

Character Name: Laruabyss
Character Class: Ark
Character Level: 36
World: Reboot
Time: Roughly 2 pm PST

P.S. There is only a week to claim these items. Thanks.

Comments

• DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited June 2018
    I'm having this problem as well.

Character Name: xAthynax
    Character Class: Ark
    Character Level: 60
    World: Scania
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, I am gonna take a guess that Nexon isn't gonna do anything, and unfortunately gonna claim the stuff on another character...really sucks cuz I have powerleveling I wanted to do on Ark.
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited July 2018
    Sadly, I agree. I will probably have to give it to a different character as well.