[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thunder Breakers, how do you train now?

BodaciousBodacious
Reactions: 600
edited July 2018 in General Chat
I decided to get back into the game only to face massive disappointment, Primal Bolt now has a cooldown which prevents me from using Gale as often. Has the Thunder Breaker been nerfed or was it buffed in some other way that I'm missing?

Comments

• KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited July 2018
    Honestly i dont even use it to grind, its always just flat out Annihilation+Thunderbolt to boss and Thunder+ Ascension to grind or thunderbolt+ tidal crash but main reason is cause the new 5th job skills came out and lets be honest i would not even use anything else if i could just gale spam all day everyday XD

TL;DR They got a buff in final dmg with it on or off cooldown primal bolt
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    it's only a nerf to those that need those bits of extra stats or what have you, to maximize their damage output, when you can adapt to the changes and possibly become greater.

Long maps dual platform maps = tidal crash + thunderbolt
    Smaller maps in which you can stay stationary = sweeping kick + thunderbolt or ascension and the other 3rd job one that brings you down

splash in you 5th job skills and youre good to go
    foussiremix