[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

~

BridesmaidBridesmaid
Reactions: 1,225
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2021 in Bug Reporting
~
Asuna05

Comments

• Asuna05Asuna05
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2019
    I have exactly the same issue now what should i do?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited February 2019
    Bridesmaid wrote: »
    I sat for half an hour trying different Farm names before realizing they aren't exactly taken, it is just bugged...
    My farm is stuck as the default name #2798 and I have tried to pick a random series of characters for Farm name and it doesn't work.
    I haven't actually started the farm at all, so I am not sure how I am level 3 (unless that is default).
    It just says something of the like 'Failed to create farm name due to an unknown error'.
    Then I won't be able to exit unless I close out of MapleStory.
    Asuna05 wrote: »
    I have exactly the same issue now what should i do?

Hello!
    It seems like this may be an account-specific bug.
    If you have not done so already, please do submit a ticket so that we can assist your accounts specifically. :)
  • Asuna05Asuna05
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2019
    I got exactly the same problem now. I sent a ticket about this issue. They wanted a proof as video. I sent the video. They told me be patient. And I'm waiting for a hero to save me now :P