[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Patch Issues Notice] Monad Update v.197

Comments

• OhniborOhnibor
    I was wondering if starforging is bugged cause everytime i try to starforge it says you cant do that right now.
  • MissRemmusMissRemmus
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2018
    Hope you fix the server crashing problem, I constantly get kicked from my server saying that it couldn't log me in. It's annoying and I can't even play more than 2 minutes.
  • FendFend
    Hi! i have a big ERROR playing the new character ARK doit the history quest! When I fight with the boss and get to live a half of life goes to the next chapter which I keep the screen blank and freezes the game relog several times and I still have the same error ..

I appreciate your help!
  • DtxDtx
    Reactions: 770
    edited August 2018
    Not sure if someone noticed but the star force system is not working.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Ohnibor wrote: »
    I was wondering if starforging is bugged cause everytime i try to starforge it says you cant do that right now.
    Dtx wrote: »
    Not sure if someone noticed but the star force system is not working.

The Star Force system was intentionally disabled. The system will be re-enabled in the upcoming maintenance, along compensation in the form of additional Sunny Sunday perks and a 2x EXP/Drop event.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/34063/updated-july-31-star-force-transfer-hammer-equipment-trace-transfer-temporarily-disabled
    Dtx
  • Yipper645Yipper645
    Hey everyone,

For the past few days one of my characters keeps disconnecting from the game server. Getting the error "unable to connect to game server" and I am kicked back to the world select menu. I was log in as the character played Was wondering if this was the "Several servers in multiple game worlds crashing" related.

Thanks!
  • KailneseKailnese
    Reactions: 910
    edited August 2018
    I am stucking in action 1: while im doing rescue civilians, i was d/c once. When i came back, there is a invisible wall blocked me. I cannot go further. please fix it.