[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I APPRECIATE ALL THE GIFTS BUT...

MeiLingeMeiLinge
Reactions: 970
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Back in 2002 going all the way to 2012, I remember a time when Nexon didn't have much to give to the players, however that change and Nexon has really come around in supporting players beyond anything that i was use to. I really appreciate all that you guys do for us and i want you to continue to support the player and the experience, but my only gripe with all these gifts are the untradeables, it leaves no room for flexibility.

Here is an example, I just received a package that came with various items such as 2x coupons and various potions. i'm always glad to get them but the moment I opened it i realize that the character i was logged onto did not need the coupon since i was more focused on raising the level of an alternative character. It was frustrating knowing that these items were pretty much stuck with this character until they expire, which makes me feel that i have to waste them up on the character which sucks and it could have been better on my other character. I guess what i am asking is to consider flexibility and enable "transferable within account" with some of these items. I understand that you cannot do that with big ticket items but at least for the small items.

Thank you for everything, Nexon.

MeiLinge
InvulgoIlluminyeDuskRavenDtxMangie75Lyeden

Comments

• zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited August 2018
    I believe that almost everything should be transferable within account and most things tradable (get rid of the stupid psoks). If you've worked for it or even if you just received it as a gift, you should be able to stash it or sell it. Every other mmo I've ever played works like this, i don't see why maple is the exception. Unfortunately i don't see this changing any time soon.
    I have seen transferable exp coupons in the past though, so I'm not sure why most of them are not.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited August 2018
    Back in 2002, maple was still in closed beta and not even available outside of Korea/Japan.
    FixTheLagBera